Team Leader, Investments
- Montréal (Quebec) Canada
- Offer number : Blx2105
- Offer date : 22 June 2021
- Start date : As soon as possible
You are known for your attention to detail, initiative, autonomy and good judgment; you are a team player and want to work for a company with strong human values that’s a Quebec pioneer in renewable energy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, with a specialization in finance, or any other relevant training;
- At least 6 to 8 years of relevant experience in investment project analysis/implementation, with at least 4 years in the renewable energy sector;
- In-depth knowledge of financial modelling;
- CPA or CFA designation (an asset);
- Leadership, thoroughness, organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Keen interest and skills in working in a team environment and interpersonal communication;
- Sound financial judgment, and keen accounting and analytical skills;
- Fluency in English and French (written and spoken);
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, primarily Excel;
- Proficiency with financial software: Bloomberg, Reuters, etc. (an asset);
- The position is based in Montreal and may require occasional travel.
Reporting to the Director, Investments and in conjunction with the development teams, you will be actively involved in Boralex’s North American M&A and project development files.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Manage, mobilize and develop a team of four (4) investment analysts;
- Support analysts in developing financial models, analyzing investment project risks and proposing optimization solutions;
- Actively participate in major investment projects;
- Take part in due diligence reviews during acquisitions;
- Help develop presentations for the investment committee and the executive management team;
- Prepare documents required by the Director, Investments for various committees.
At Boralex we offer
- Contribute to the growth of a company that’s actively involved in energy transition;
- Add your talent to an agile and ambitious work team;
- Expand your knowledge through continuous learning;
- Plan your life beyond your career thanks to a pension plan to which Boralex contributes;
- Enjoy the flexibility of a group insurance plan that takes your personal needs into account.