- Kingsey Falls (Quebec) Canada
- Offer number : Blx1947
- Offer date : 9 July 2019
- Start date : As soon as possible
You are recognized for your efficiency, structured approach and informed recommendations; there isn’t much about purchasing management that you don’t know. You enjoy teamwork and thrive on tackling several projects at once, and you would like to work for a pioneering Quebec company, with strong human values, in the renewable energy field.
- Bachelor of business administration or procurement. Any combination of relevant training and experience will be considered;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Fluency in French and English;
- Knowledge of SAP and/or Maximo (an asset);
- Be able to actively develop your contact network;
- You are recognized for your strategic vision and ability to communicate;
- You are persuasive and have a demonstrated ability to negotiate win–win solutions.
Upon your arrival, you will support the purchasing team in planning, organizing and optimizing processes. You will report to the purchasing coordinator.
Want to find out more? Your role and responsibilities will be the following:
- Optimize order processing and management, including analyzing requesters’ needs;
- Prepare calls for tenders and supplier agreements;
- Ensure that the Purchasing Department reaches the company’s objectives and supports requesters in the various departments;
- Develop partnerships, and analyze and negotiate proposals with suppliers;
- In collaboration with the team, assist with the purchasing and inventory management strategy;
- Purchase equipment based on requesters’ needs;
- Prepare calls for tenders, cost estimates and schedules;
- Examine and process complaints about suppliers;
- Perform any related duties.
At Boralex we offer
- The chance to be part of growing company in the renewable energy sector;
- A dynamic team and work environment;
- Ongoing development and continuing education;
- An allowance for a membership at a sports complex of your choice;
- A retirement plan with employer contributions;
- A flexible group insurance plan to meet all your needs.