Senior Analyst, Financial Reporting
- Montréal (Quebec) Canada
- Offer number : Blx2122
- Offer date : 22 June 2021
- Start date : As soon as possible
You are known for your extensive analytical skills, agility, and leadership, and you’re looking to work for a company with strong human values that’s also a Quebec leader in renewable energy.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and the Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA, CA) designation;
- At least seven years of relevant experience, including within a public company;
- Knowledge of IFRS standards;
- Analytical and interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Oral and written bilingualism (English and French);
- Thoroughness, autonomy, attention to detail, flexibility and creativity;
- Proficiency with the Longview consolidation software (an asset).
Reporting to the Assistant Corporate Comptroller, you will help prepare and analyze consolidated financial statements. You will leverage your analytical skills, thoroughness and ideas to optimize our financial reporting processes.
Your role and main responsibilities will include the following:
- Help prepare and analyze the Company’s interim and annual reports;
- Prepare notes to the quarterly and annual consolidated financial statements;
- Produce the financial review explaining major changes to the Board of Directors;
- Help develop various analyses for the management team;
- Contribute to various process improvement initiatives and provide recommendations;
- Work with other internal teams to obtain the necessary financial information.
At Boralex we offer
- Contribute to the growth of a company that’s actively involved in energy transition;
- Add your talent to an agile and collaborative work team;
- Expand your knowledge through continuous learning;
- Enjoy a flexible schedule and the freedom of working from home;
- Avoid traffic jams thanks to an annual public transit allowance;
- Keep fit with a membership allowance at a sports centre of your choice;
- Plan your life beyond your career thanks to a pension plan to which Boralex contributes;
- Benefit from a group insurance plan that takes your personal needs into account .