- Kingsey Falls (Quebec), Montréal (Quebec) Canada
- Offer number : Blx2138
- Offer date : 12 July 2021
- Start date : As soon as possible
You are known for the quality of your service, your structure, your initiative and your professionalism. You are a team player, you love to interact with people, and you are looking to work for a company with strong human values that’s also a Quebec leader in renewable energy.
- A college degree in office automation or administration or any other training deemed appropriate;
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience;
- Excellent fluency in English and French (written and spoken);
- Excellent knowledge of the Office suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and SharePoint;
- Thoroughness, good judgment, availability and discretion;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to assess the importance and urgency of files based on departmental priorities.
Reporting to the Director, Project Control and Engineering and in close collaboration with the entire Development department, you will be a key player throughout the development of Boralex renewable energy projects in North America.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Support the team in processing the department’s commitments in the ERP system (SAP);
- Assist the team in preparing reports, tenders and presentations;
- Prepare meetings for the department;
- Coordinate business travel, meetings, seminars and training sessions;
- Make reservations for business trips;
- Monitor and file documentation related to land leases signed by the development team;
- Assist collaborators in processing expense reports;
- Translate certain documents;
- Support the team administratively to achieve business objectives;
- Support the team in the filing of project documents;
- Propose and implement innovative solutions.
At Boralex we offer
- Contribute to the growth of a company that’s actively involved in energy transition;
- Add your talent to an agile and ambitious work team;
- Expand your knowledge through continuous learning;
- Plan your life beyond your career thanks to a pension plan to which Boralex contributes;
- Enjoy the flexibility of a group insurance plan that takes your personal needs into account.